-->

Hinahanap Lang Ng Anak Niya Ang Baterya Ng Laruan Nito, Hindi Niya Inaasahan Na Ito Ang Kinuwa Ng Anak Niya At Inilagay Sa Laruan - NEWS INFO



A Gorgeous mom captured the hilarious moment of her son mistook her tampons for batteries and posted the photos on social media.

'My son just found the "Batteries" in my make up bug', The mom wrote on Her Facebook account alongside a photo of his toy car with two tampons jammed inside it. Heather, told the daily mail that she was making breakfast and left her gym bag near front door from the day before whe, leo (her son) spotted it.



'His "McQueen" car has no back so I don't put batteries in case he takes them out and plays with them,' she said. 

"So far a few weeks now I've had to tell him I can't find the batteries and we'll have to get more. While I was cooking, he took it upon himself to go through my gym bag, empty my makeup bag and play with my foundationg," heather said.

'all of a sudden he screams and says" Mummy look I found the batteries," she added. The mother of two ran over to her son as he excitedly showed her the 'batteries' he discovered in her bag. "I had to explain to him that they weren't batteries and that they are for mummy,' Heather said.








"I told him to how clever he was, although they weren't going to make the car turn on!"

Heather was happy she caught this hilarious incident with her son on camera because it's something other moms can relate to. Maybe not all kids mistake their mom's tampons for batteries, but they sure do other silly things.




 what can you say about this article ?  Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.




Share this Article!
Visit and follow our page: Online Trending
© Online Trending


DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.
Hinahanap Lang Ng Anak Niya Ang Baterya Ng Laruan Nito, Hindi Niya Inaasahan Na Ito Ang Kinuwa Ng Anak Niya At Inilagay Sa Laruan - NEWS INFO Hinahanap Lang Ng Anak Niya Ang Baterya Ng Laruan Nito, Hindi Niya Inaasahan Na Ito Ang Kinuwa Ng Anak Niya At Inilagay Sa Laruan - NEWS INFO Reviewed by Marshmello on September 01, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments