-->

" Wo, you have to wake up , you need a manicure and your hair needs to be dyed..." Isang Minor De Edad Na Babae Ang Nag-aaral Magmotor Ang Nakasagasa Ng Isang Matanda.




" Wo, you have to wake up , you need a manicure and your hair needs to be dyed..." Isang Minor De Edad Na Babae Ang Nag-aaral Magmotor Ang Nakasagasa Ng Isang Matanda. 

Masasabi ba natin na masyadong maluwag ang ating batas pagdating sa mga minor de edad? Palagi ba nating isasaalang alang ang kanilang edad? Kahit na ang kanilang kasalanan ay masasabi na nating mabigat? Sino ba ang dapat managot kapag ganito ang pangyayari? Ganito marahin ang mga tanong ng mga nabiktima at hindi makakuha ng hustisya dahil sa minor de edad ang gumawa. 

Sa kwento ni Fau Zia Infante, ang kanyang lola ay nasawi dahil may isang minor de edad na babae ang nagpra-praktis mag-motor. Aksidenteng alam naman  nating lahat ay pwedeng maiwasan o aksidenteng hindi dapat mangyari. Dahil unang una minor de edad siya, hindi siya dapat hinayaan magmotor at kahit marunong siya wala siyang lisensya para dito dahil nga bata pa siya. Paanong ang isang bata ay makakagamit ng isang motor? Pinayagan ba siya ng kaniyang magulang dito? Sa puntong ito may kasalanan din ba ang taong pumayag na gamitin ng bata ang motor?

Isang buhay ang nasayang dahil sa ganitong kapabayaan. Isang buhay ang habang buhay dala dala ang nakaraan na nakakitil siya ng isang buhay at nakasira siya ng masayang pamilya.

Sa ganitong pangyayari, ano ba ang dapat nating gawin para maiwasan? Para sa mga kabataan huwag tayong padalos dalos sa mga gagawin hindi dahil kaya natin magagawa natin. Isipin niyo ang mga taong nakapalibot sa inyo, mga taong maaapektuhan niyo.  

Reckless driver!

I've been thinking whether this post would help or not. 

But I clearly understand at this point that her death shouldnt be pointless and kept within the family.

This should be a lesson for everyone. She doesn't deserve to die like this. Our family imagined she could have lived 5 or 10 more years. On her death bed she could have whispered her secret recipes or gave us instructions on who's going to harvest her vegetable garden. Or she could have endorsed her sewing machine to me or ate nini. But that's not gonna happen anymore.

Who's to blame ? How can we heal? When do we move forward? Questions remain as we all go through this.

This is her story.

Merta or Lola merta at 87 loves walking around the city alone to church or anywhere she can just sparkle her love glitters. 



She's so energetic that there's no sign of her age. A mother 3 ,late my uncle Toto, my aunt Elvira ,my mom Leticia. Nilo, Will, Flora and Patrosenia who also calls her "mommy".

I remember those days my mom would drop me off her little shack in Ortuste wherein I would be forced to do " siesta" .I love her old "banga" that contains cold water. Her sewing machine that would also become our hiding place. I love all the school uniforms and dresses she carefully sewed for us. Her charm that serves not just a light but also the strength of everyone. 

Most of her friends would visit her because she's one of a kind host. You'll be surprised that she already made you a coffee on breakfast before you even wake up. She knows what food you would be craving before you even realize it.

All of her "apos" may not be equally prioritized but she surely loves all of us. It is a gift that she was able to see and take care of her great grand children. 

I have a list.. list of how much you love your life and plans we have for you... Until one bad decision... not sure if my Lolas decision of going out that day. Or her decision to practice driving a motorcycle in a place where one shouldn't be.

August 15 - my mom prepared a simple meal for my Uncle Toto's birthday. My mom called lola asking her not to leave the house for my Ate Shenn will bring it to her. My mom was 10 minutes late to find out that she already left my tita's house.

Few minutes later she got a call from my ate Nini. Lola had an accident!
She rushed to the hospital and found out that she got hit by a motorcycle.

A 15 years old girl while PRACTICING to drive. How could that happened? She's not even old enough to get a student driver's license. 

I wasn't there to see my Lola's pain. My sister Cheene and cousin Nini kept me updated with what's going on. They were sending me photos from the e.r. and i could tell this is not minor injury. At some point I would turn off my cellphone so I could calm myself down and talked to my mom that lola would still wake up. She would walk out of the hospital and scold us for not watering her plants and feeding her cats.

Unfortunately that did not happened. The next day my sister DonPapi Lai and I traveled from Davao to see her. Ate Nini said that she's in coma (severely fractured skull,right shoulder and arms).

Ate said come home while she can still hear you. It was the longest and depressing travel back home ever. We directly went to the hospital and I couldn't believed what I saw. Her beautiful wrinkled face are all swollen. I couldn't recognize my lola .

I held her hands and whispered 
" Wo, you have to wake up , you need a manicure and your hair needs to be dyed. A lot of white hairs na wo."

And no response but I know she can hear us. And of course she did not respond. But i feel that she's listening to me. The doctors already set our expectations. We were given 72 hours. Whether we will continue to give her medicine and hope for improvement.

My cousins tried all possible options from airlifting her to Davao for an operation. But again possibilities of losing her during the travel and procedure are also considered. 

August 18 around 11pm we received a call from the hospital. She's having a cardiac arrest. 
By the time we reached the hospital, they gave her the shot of medicine to keep her vital signs normal.  But that's the last shot.... 

Mama vie and mom talked to lola " Mama dont worry about us. If you need to go give us a sign. We will be okay."
August 19 @ 9:48 am she left us peacefully. I asked Zaldy and Dianne ( who never left her side) " natulog lang sya "

Lesson ? I dont know..who let her walk alone that day. Or to the girl who made the wrong decision?

Bad parenting? Law? I really dont know. But what I know is that we lost our lola.. her 87 years of so much love, care and understanding. My children could have spent more time with her. She could have also witnessed my wedding or ate. 

A message for the girl... Our families may have an agreement but her life isnt worth any amount of money. 

Now... how well will you live your life after this? Will you throw it away just like what happened. If naging apo ka ni Lola she wouldn't want to see you throw your life away. 

Unfortunately she's not your Lola.

I know at someday you will read this. Please listen to your parents. Be humble. Honor your parents and grandparents. Wag mo sayangin ang buhay mo.

To our family - please let me send this message to everyone. You may not like the pictures of Lola like this but think of it as a lesson.








Share this Article!
Visit and follow our page: Online Trending
© Online Trending


DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.
" Wo, you have to wake up , you need a manicure and your hair needs to be dyed..." Isang Minor De Edad Na Babae Ang Nag-aaral Magmotor Ang Nakasagasa Ng Isang Matanda. " Wo, you have to wake up , you need a manicure and your hair needs to be dyed..." Isang Minor De Edad Na Babae Ang Nag-aaral Magmotor Ang Nakasagasa Ng Isang Matanda. Reviewed by Tunying on August 23, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments